Thanks for the information.I have been getting tons of emails from claim fame also.

My acting coach whose been the industry since 1988 told me not to even entertain them (scam). I've been studying the do and don't of agencies and agents. Never pay anyone money for work or get you work.

An legit agent or agency will never charge to get potential clients works in the talent industry.My little girl and little boy and me are taking acting classes while we with the hopes of coming across an agent.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with ClaimFame. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ClaimFame.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare ClaimFame to other companies on our site.

Comments

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #1289824

Could you give me a name of someone I can use to get started? Or just a direction I need to know...thanks in advance!