The Villages, Florida

Thanks for the information.I have been getting tons of emails from claim fame also.

My acting coach whose been the industry since 1988 told me not to even entertain them (scam). I've been studying the do and don't of agencies and agents. Never pay anyone money for work or get you work.

An legit agent or agency will never charge to get potential clients works in the talent industry.My little girl and little boy and me are taking acting classes while we with the hopes of coming across an agent.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with ClaimFame?

Comments

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #1289824

Could you give me a name of someone I can use to get started? Or just a direction I need to know...thanks in advance!

M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10 M0del Agency "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..." Read more YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more