This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud.The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there is NO chance of an Actor or Model to get cast in the jobs.
In fact the Casting Directors have no idea, that their information is there. I know, I'm one of the Casting Directors that has had their content listed. I had to chase the people working there to take it off. The company is created & run by Brian Hecht, which has made similar Fraud sites in the past.
The same old scam, create fake company, market to newbies, get bad rep, close down start same operation under new name...
Please share this info with other talent so companies like this won't kill the dreams of aspiring talent.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "help us hunt down these predators and hackers off the net! http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Daavee http://www.okcupid.com/profile/ZoomingIn our mission is to keep these predators permantley banned from all websites because once and if they get..."
- "My mother in law had an operation on her neck. While she was in ICU one of the nurses bend her leg at the knee and left it that way...."
- "I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from..."